All Discussions Tagged 'jumping' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Horse Tack Reviews?

Have you heard about this website? (horsetackreview.com). If not, its a site that contains the thousands of reviews listed by people every…

Started by Rachel G

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Monica Sakurai

What do you look for in a good Hunter / Jumper Horse?

Conformation, attitude, ability jumping hight ect... What do YOU look for in a good h/j horse?

Started by Rachel G

10 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Amberr Brook

What is your view on Appendix's? Good or bad?

Real experiences only please. I was wondering if anybody has owned, trained or bred appendix horses? Temperament, conformation, ability to…

Started by Rachel G

13 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

3rd level dressage, jumping experience and AMATURE FRIENDLY!

Smirnoff, 16.2 hh CWB gelding is now available for sale. He's an 8-year-old bay who's very talented and a LOT of fun to ride! He's been rid…

Started by Shimmer E

0 Sep 16, 2009

How to Fix a Roached Back

Hey guys! Hoping you can help me! I have a problem with keep my back straight (mainly over fences), and have been working a lot on the fla…

Started by Heather Frydendahl

9 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Heather Frydendahl

The History of Manure

Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention,…

Started by Linda Weldon

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Heidi Jay

Pregnant and riding

I know I'm not the only one who's "in foal" right now. I'm unfortunately on bed rest but I'd like to know about other's experiences in ridi…

Started by Shimmer E

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Bernd

Jumping Ideas for Dressage Horses

Hi All, I have an upper level dressage horse who is rising 12. I do a lot of hacking with him through the woods, and would also like to inc…

Started by Barbara F.

11 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Michelle Becchio

Distance between fences/poles

A question to people who jump. I have a dressage horse who I ocassionally jump. What is the distance between cavalletti for a bounce? For o…

Started by Barbara F.

5 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Natasha Sukorokoff

Lynn Millar, Wife of Ian Millar Passed Away March 6th 2008

Lynn Millar passed away at the Millar family home in Perth, Ontario, on March 6th, after a long illness. Ian, Amy and Jonathon were by her…

Started by Linda Weldon

2 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Elizabeth Conyers

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service