All Discussions Tagged 'parelli' (7)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

LEARN NATURAL HORSEMANSHIP WITH A LICENSED PARELLI 3 STAR INSTRUCTOR!

Do you want to learn how to build a strong relationship with your horse based on mutual confidence, respect and understanding?  How about s…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Jan 19, 2016

Your Journey to Savvy TM (J2S) - Guided Distance Coaching with a Licensed Parelli Instructor

The first instalment of my new program J2S Your Journey to SavvyTM is a hit!  The progress, highlights and learning of the participants wh…

0 Jan 19, 2015

Winter Lesson Specials

Winter lesson specials starting November 15th - at my barn or yours! Details below http://vifargent.com/lessons/ Geneviève Benoit License…

0 Nov 14, 2014

What kind of natural horsemanship is best????

Hi all   I was just wondering what kind of natural horsemanship is better for a begginer like me. I don't know if I should do the Parelli w…

Started by Krystal.b

27 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by vickie lawson

Body language of horses; the calming signals

In the video "Linda Parelli shows how to effectivly hit with the snap" I commented on the horses use of what I call "calming signals". Sinc…

Started by Ellen Ofstad

322 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

Aug 21/22 Clinic with Fawn Anderson 3-star Parelli instructor (Niagara-on-the-Lake)

My barn is hosting a clinic with Parelli 3-Star instructor Fawn Anderson the weekend of August 21 (Level 1 & 2) & 22 (Level 1 &…

Started by jane langdon

0 Jul 23, 2010

Tack for sale

I have a few Items for sale. I will list them below. Also, I am willing to trade one or possibly 2 of the item below for a set of side rein…

Started by Rachel G

0 Sep 29, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service