All Discussions Tagged 'veterinary' (8)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Lameness?

Recently a friend of mine has been having some lameness issues with her Saddlebred mare. Without having X-Rays from a veterinarian, we can'…

Started by Ashley

5 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kim Bradbury Semmel

winter horse injury and happy ending

A few days ago my wife and I returned home from a one day family trip. Shortly after getting home we called the stable where our horses are…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

horse hooves chipping?

I have a 4 year-old TB mare who just got her hooves done a week ago. She is an ex-race horse, so she had flat, flat feet to start with and…

Started by Melana Dacyssaf

2 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Amy Allan

What is happening??????????

Hi everyone   On Wednesday I found my horse stuck on a fence. Her 2 back legs were over the fence and onto the neighbours land she was stuc…

Started by Krystal.b

11 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Cut problem HELP

Help please   we have just found out that one of our horses has got a cut on the pastern just above the hoof. We have cleaned it with some…

Started by Krystal.b

8 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Ginah

Colic Surgery... I need advice on care after surgery

My dressage horse, Flash, has emergency colic surgery last week. He's doing awesome now, thank heavens. He had stones in his intestines; ap…

Started by Carol Whitaker

4 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Kevan

Crusty Eye When is it time to call the vet?

Hi everyone, My horse's right eye has been crusty on and off for a few days. It's not swollen and doesn't seem to be hurting him. I thoroug…

Started by Barbara F.

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Help for the Bored Horse!

I have a horse recovering from colic surgery. It was his second in 3 months so the closing was difficult. He has been on stall rest for 16…

Started by Lyn

14 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lyn

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service