It was announced at the FEI World Cup FINAL Dressage & Show Showing Jumping at Indoor Brabant, Netherlands today...that next year - 2009 the FEI World Cup™ will be held in:
Las Vegas as a combined Rolex FEI World Cup™ Final in Dressage and Show Jumping.

Let's get ready to pah-tay in Vegas, Barn Micers !!!!
(Maybe we should get T-shirts, or pins made up!?)

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have they announced what the dates will be?
Thanks, Lesley
The dates haven't been announced yet Lesley. Going by last year, it should be around the thrid week in April.
Thanks... I get impatient. I called Las Vegas Events but they said it wouldn't be on their calendar until June. I imagine the Thomas and Mack center must have kept dates open for the competition.
Lesley
Don't you worry, I will have the dates posted the minute my little ears get wind of it! I went to both the 2005 and 2007 Finals in Vegas and plan on going to this one as well! I will also post details of how to get tickets etc.!
The CONFIRMED dates for the WC Final in Las Vegas are April 15 - 19, 2009.
FEI World Cup Finals to Return to Las Vegas in 2009

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA — April 10, 2008—Las Vegas Events (LVE) will once again host the FEI World Cup Finals in both show jumping and dressage at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, April 15-19, 2009.
Woo Hoo

Here is the link to the website for anyone interested in learning more
http://www.worldcuplasvegas.com/
Tickets already purchased & getting the suitcases in order to roll! Can anyone suggest a good place to hang your hat & bed down close to the Venue? Also would like to know of any good sidetrips close at hand.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service