Canadian Starz's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"How do you go about selecting your Mount? Do you raise any of your Mounts or Prospec…"

Canadian Starz replied Apr 30, 2009 to To all Barnmice...What would you ask an Olympic rider?

11 May 6, 2009
Reply by Anneke Kloosterman

"Will be leaving tomorrow for Vegas. Do you have a stall number yet? ( I might be doi…"

Canadian Starz replied Apr 13, 2009 to Barn Mice at World Cup

6 May 26, 2009
Reply by C Tanner Jensen

"Although I own my horse on paper, unfortunately due to age & medical problems ha…"

Canadian Starz replied Jan 31, 2009 to What are your Experiences with Communication with your Horse - Verbally, Telepathically, etc?

32 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Hanne Bruun

"I suppose, it is yet another way to generate more cash for both Anky & the Reini…"

Canadian Starz replied Jan 8, 2009 to Anky to take up reining! How do you think she'll do??

5 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

"I have more shots taken of 3 Newfoundland Pony Stallions standing with us etc. etc.…"

Canadian Starz replied Dec 29, 2008 to Do you have a great photo we can use?

95 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Grace Clairmont

"If there are any suitable in my collection you could use, "as long as they were take…"

Canadian Starz replied Dec 29, 2008 to Do you have a great photo we can use?

95 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Grace Clairmont

"If she has transportation, try : Travis Hall Equestrian Centre N,E of Guelph. takes…"

Canadian Starz replied Aug 30, 2008 to Farms in Guelph area...

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by loco cocoa

"Tickets already purchased & getting the suitcases in order to roll! Can anyone s…"

Canadian Starz replied Aug 30, 2008 to 2009 World Cup FINAL to be held in LAS VEGAS!

7 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Canadian Starz

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service