What channel or news station will broadcast the most equestrian events? I am going away on the 14th and I want to record the all the dressage and eventing at the Olympics... But I'm not sure which station will broadcast more equestrian events.
Thanks for your help.

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know here you are based but BBC (UK) is covering the equestrian events on the interactive channels & NBC (US) seems to have the most coverage in the States.
If you are in Canada, the channel 'bold' (a spinoff station of CBC) is broadcasting all the equestrian events.
I need to find out how it's going to work in the US on NBC with equestrian events. I don't care about the damn track and field and swimming.
Try the NBC website. It should give you the times it's playing. Probably early in the morning. And if it's not on NBC it should give an affiliate station.
On ExpressVu it's 641. You can check which providers carry the channel at http://www.cbc.ca/bold/subscribe.html Bold Tv - Previously Country Canada
I just called our provider and added it for $2.60 per month.
CBC Commentators for the Equestrian events are:
Nancy Wetmore – Commentator
Cara Whitham – Analyst, Dressage / Eventing
Beth Underhill – Analyst, Jumping
Team Dressage:
Friday, August 8, 6:30pm
Saturday, August 9, 7:15am
Saturday, August 9, 6:30pm
Team/Individual Eventing:
Sunday, August 10, 8:00pm
Tuesday, August 12, 7:15am
Tuesday, August 12, 6:30pm
Team Dressage - Grand Prix:
Wednesday, August 13, 7:15am
Wednesday, August 13, 6:15pm
Thursday, August 14, 7:15am
Thursday, August 14, 6:15pm
Jumping - Individual Qualification:
Friday, August 15, 7:15am
Friday, August 15, 5:15pm
Individual Dressage - Grand Prix Special:
Saturday, August 16, 7:15am
Saturday, August 16, 6:00pm
Team Jumping - Round 1:
Sunday, August 17, 7:00am
Sunday, August 17, 5:15pm
Team Jumping - Final:
Monday, August 18, 7:00am
Monday, August 18, 5:00pm
Individual Dressage Final - GP Freestyle:
Tuesday, August 19, 7:00am
Tuesday, August 19, 5:15pm
Jumping Individual Final:
Thursday, August 21, 7:00am
Thursday, August 21, 5:45pm
I just called my provider shaw.They said you need the digital box to get bold tv.It is $12 bucks to rent for 1 month which includes all the channels free for the month or buy a box for $78 then it's $1.99 on top of your monthly bill.If you want them to bring you the box and hook up for you it's an extra $20.I'm picking up a box tomarrow.I really want to see all the action.I think I'll buy a box. This is pricing quoted to me for Victoria I imagine it's comparable to most places.
I know it is a little late but you can watch lots of events on the internet. Go to cbc.ca/olympics and click video on demand then go to equestrian. I haven't been able to watch any equestrian events on TV but you can see them all on the internet anytime.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service