Chris - resident queen of shops's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"That is truly awful, scary when there are such sick people behind the wheel of a car…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Apr 5, 2009 to Hit-and-run injuries top rider/kills horse

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Lucy

"I love love love trade show season! My business partner has just appeared back from…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Feb 6, 2009 to New fashion colour from Italy!

3 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Joanna @ Red Scarf Equestrian

"I'll have to check out that book Karen, thanks for the heads up."

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Jan 30, 2009 to Lie to Me - Fascinating new TV show

4 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Laurie

"Hi Lorene, What country are you based in?"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Jan 4, 2009 to How much do you use internet shopping for your horse stuff?

11 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by IrishRider

"Very interesting post William, especially regarding the type of horse that will be u…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Dec 6, 2008 to What does this mean for eventing?

6 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

"Mmmm starbucks, great suggestion Choco! I would be very greatful for Starbucks gift…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Dec 6, 2008 to Appropriate Christmas gifts for barn staff?

15 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by peggy lazar

"& because you can can never have enough pics :-) here's the two of them lookin…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Dec 6, 2008 to I'm starting a bragging thread!

21 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"I'm really proud that my wonderful youngster Provence is now going like a star under…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Dec 5, 2008 to I'm starting a bragging thread!

21 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"I aways try & give gifts to everyone who helps me with my horses: trainer, farri…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Dec 4, 2008 to Appropriate Christmas gifts for barn staff?

15 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by peggy lazar

"It sounds like it's going to be a really great event. They have announced that Andre…"

Chris - resident queen of shops replied Nov 19, 2008 to Express Eventing. Ever heard of it?

6 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Nikki Brazier

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service