Im doing some research for a friend and was wondering if anyone knew about a decent boarding farm in the Guelph area? She will be attending University of Guelph so I am looking for the farm to be somewhat close... Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ,
Justin

Views: 452

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

If she has transportation, try : Travis Hall Equestrian Centre N,E of Guelph. takes about 20 minutes to get there from UOG.
www.geocities.com/travishallequestrian
Tons of farms in the area. Just depends on what discipline, what services and how far out from Guelph your friend wants to be. Within minutes of the outskirts of Guelph (off the top of my head so forgive me if I miss your barn) - Clerview, Tallery, Manoravon, Jake Circle K, whatever replaced J and J at the old Ayreholm on Speedvale E., Chestnut Hill, Chestnut Ridge, Leatherstone, ...... like I said plenty within minutes of the city limits just depends on your tastes.
you'll want to stay away from Leatherstone..... nice horses and facility but the head trainer is not honourable (hidden payments, horses sedated at shows, not showing up for lessons etc...)
Northfield Farm in Rockwood is great, and there is at least one girl there already that is at U of G

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service