Do you have a great horse photo that you would like Barnmice to use, as the photo to replace the current silhouette when someone doesn't add their own profile picture?

If so, please leave your name below and I'll go to your page to check out the photo.

We will be rotating photos every now and then, and will try to include everyone's suggestions.

Thanks!!

Views: 1081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Barnmice,
what do you think of this one?

Timika F
I think the donkey would be a graet one.
I have a cool one but you have already commented on it!!

Rach

O!M!G! SO CUTE
chloe palmer. this is laura in the pic
Attachments:
Hi, can't thank you enought for providing us horse crazy folks with a place to share our ride. Love this website. I just had a new yearling palomino Q/H delivered from Saskatchewan last week, and took this photo of the rest of our herd checking him out over the fence. Talk about body language!!! May not be suitable photo for silhouette, but thought it would warm your heart to look at it. It sure does mine,,,
Cheers
Cheryl
Hi, can't thank you enough for providing us horse crazy folks with a place to share our ride. Love this website. Just received a new yearling palomino Q/H from Saskatchewan last week and took this photo of the rest of our herd checking him out over the fence. Talk about body language!!! May not be suitable photo for silhouette, but thought it may warm your heart. It sure did mine...
Cheers,
Cheryl
Attachments:
Hi Everyone,
I love all the photo suggestions and will do my best to use them all! I change our photos every few weeks, so keeps your eyes open for yours! :)
hi what about these
Attachments:
I have 2 or 3 but don't know how 2 add them on! PLEEEEEZ help me!!!

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service