What is the strap that holds the saddle on a horse?

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is the girth that goes around the bottom of the front of the horse's barrel.  Then in an English saddle there are billet straps with spaced holes for the tongues of the girth's buckle.

Western saddles have cinches which are usually attached to the saddle with long latigo straps.



mcintosh horse feed supplement

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2022   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service