Jackie Cochran's Discussions (545)

Discussions Replied To (439) Replies Latest Activity

"There is the girth that goes around the bottom of the front of the horse's barrel. …"

Jackie Cochran replied Aug 13, 2022 to What is the strap that holds the saddle on a horse?

2 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by Ellie Smith

"It depends.  A horse is not a dog, usually horses live where there are other horses…"

Jackie Cochran replied Aug 13, 2022 to Do horses miss their owners?

1 Aug 13, 2022
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"The Meroth leather snaffle looks like it was developed by people who thought through…"

Jackie Cochran replied Feb 28, 2019 to Anyone ever tried a leather bit?

4 Jun 28, 2021
Reply by Stefanie Reinhold

"I like him. Thank you for the access to all his pictures!  He looks like he knows ho…"

Jackie Cochran replied Dec 13, 2016 to What do you think of this four year old Thoroughbred stallion?

2 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Elles Prins

"Hi Victoria, How is your horse doing?  The progress you made with him is SO IMPRESSI…"

Jackie Cochran replied Oct 6, 2016 to Having issues bringing an injured horse back into work

4 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by The Clearing Farm

"Hi!  After decades of dealing with horses I have become a true believer in the power…"

Jackie Cochran replied Feb 20, 2016 to Having issues bringing an injured horse back into work

4 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by The Clearing Farm

"Hi Rachel, I don't know if I can help you, but I do have some ideas. If she is incre…"

Jackie Cochran replied Nov 21, 2015 to Having trouble with a young horse HELP

2 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by sorsiair

"Just updates here, Mia, the ancient bay Arab mare I ride is still plodding around. …"

Jackie Cochran replied Jun 11, 2015 to Any Arabian Fans On Here?

18 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Priscilla Reeves

"Hi, I do have an EZ-Fit treeless saddle (http://ezfittreelesssaddles.com.)  It looks…"

Jackie Cochran replied Dec 24, 2014 to Treeless or bareback saddle

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"Can you find a person who already knows how to ride but who needs therapeutic riding…"

Jackie Cochran replied Dec 13, 2014 to Training A Therapeutic Riding Pony

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Charles H. Mintzlaff

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service