Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Me too Sarah cuz I would love a hug from a nice horse person...... instead of consta…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Feb 28, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"NOT necessary is what I meant....."

Jennifer Lamm replied Feb 27, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I tried very hard to use some of these theories since I read about this body languag…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Feb 27, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I just think that is so cool for you Meghan and you sound so much happier like you a…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 20, 2010 to Update on the un-touchable!

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Marlene Thoms

"You look so happy....... and he is such a sweet looking horse. :) I hope he fully re…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 5, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Hi Shirley.... being that I live on a hill the entire acreage is from the street to…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 2, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"I know I put up a lot of pics, but barnmice is a video and picture site so I love…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 2, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Hi Jackie..... and Megan. I never really had any desire but to have a relationship w…"

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Hi Jackie!! Your son Joseph is very lucky to have been able to be around horses sinc…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Dec 1, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

""

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 30, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service