Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Meghan, well here you go telling me things I didn't even see.... and knowing things…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 24, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hi Megan..... believe it or not, yes I have and I am lost on the whole subject.....…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 24, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hi Shirley.. thanks for you reply. I had another thought about this, because as you…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 23, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hi Ms. Cydi..... it probly dpends on how a horse is used to the term joining up...…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 22, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I think your theory is right on Jackie. Thank you for comments and interactions on t…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I think horses understand intention..... I'm sure your girls know that even if they…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"sure thing!! thank you...... he has arthritis.... I think the last time he got his s…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMc4iZ-iGS8 Shirley, Jackie, Hi everyone...... a few…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Have a great clinic... I will put up a video for you to see of me and my Toby and ho…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"how sad......"( if this is true and I don't doubt it for a minute, that is sad sad s…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service