Jennifer Lamm's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that is awesome Cyndi, thank you for sharing that!!"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Well maybe we can see as a group.... if the horse licks and chews... and you leave h…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"and lastly, a secret here for anyone that is learning joining up to following......…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I would love to see that Nicola....."

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hey Shirley: and horse whispering..... ") now that's a phrase... everything is so o…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I am going to read alot right now because alot has been said..... I just wanted to c…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"when my trainer taught me how to join up..... I went to Cavalia and saw the show....…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 16, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I watched the video and then I read the comments. Firstly, to Ayesha. I guess I do…"

Jennifer Lamm replied Nov 16, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"wow, Ayesha, that is so interesting..... I haven't ever read about Martin Clunes. I…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

":) That is interesting..... I think joining up is a very important facet of learning…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service