Shirley's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I must say what Jennifer says here is more how things look to me as I've observed an…"

Shirley replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Is not licking and chewing a sign of release of stress in a horse? "I"M getting it n…"

Shirley replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I don't think I meant to defend Monty's practices. As I've said previously, I don't…"

Shirley replied Nov 17, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Jennifer, I'll ditto that!"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Nicola: Oh I love this! Sounds great!! I like to do this too but the barn that I am…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Deborah: I see. Most my experience has been with Parelli and Clinton Anderson, then…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Isn't it amazing to know that you are doing the begining stages of Cavalia. I rememb…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hey Jennifer, I agree with what you say for the most part about "JOINING UP" and wha…"

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Deborah! I find I really agree with your thoughts posted here. I have one question t…"

Shirley replied Nov 16, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"When I first saw Monty in action I was in awe. Thought it was nearly magic when he';…"

Shirley replied Nov 16, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service