Shirley's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jenn, Things sure sound complicated for you and Oliver. I wonder about you two of…"

Shirley replied Mar 6, 2011 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hey Megan, Unfortunately I don't know where this is. It is a picture I copied off th…"

Shirley replied Dec 2, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"I couldn't find a picture loaded on my pc of my view out my back door. I have a big…"

Shirley replied Dec 2, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"I love your place. I remember seeing a pic of your kitchen too so it's nice inside a…"

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Is the landscape view your climbing drive? It's very inviting! I always enjoy pics~~…"

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"HI Jennifer! I loved your story. Oh, if all kids could get started similar. Nice to…"

Shirley replied Nov 30, 2010 to Horses and Kids..... add stories here and photos...

21 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Glad to hear you and your guys are progressing so well and having lotsa fun in the p…"

Shirley replied Nov 24, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Cyndi, I see horses all the time that are just expected to be compliant & obedie…"

Shirley replied Nov 23, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Leave it to Jackie to put this so well. Takes a long time to figure out the WHOLE pa…"

Shirley replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"I was really glad to see Ellens comment this morning. I may not have ever seen my h…"

Shirley replied Nov 18, 2010 to Join up... is it really a good way of training horses?

85 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service