Dayle has been kind enough to allow us to peek into her barn this foaling season since I have no babies arriving at my farm this year.
Here is her lineup...
1) HHAA Bumbles - Due January ??, 2014 (separated from jack Feb. 24th, 2013)
2) Ass-Pirin Acres Felina - Due February ??, 2014 (separated from jack Feb. 24th, 2013 ~ Felina has been sold but will remain here until her foal is old enough to travel to California safely)
3) Farmstead's Dolly Parton - owned by my right hand WO-man, Dena Wilson and bred to a spotted jack ~ due April 1st, 2014 - She will remain here until she foals and then mom and baby will go back home 3 miles away.
4) Engman's Half Ass Acres Shimmy - bred to Brick, will be his first offspring, and due on April 10th, 2014.
5) Carousel Garden's Sweet Sensation - bred to Bruise (Black 'n' Blue) and due April 14th, 2014.
6) Sky Point Picaboo, bred to Bruise and due April 15th, 2014.
7) Windcrest Hoopla, bred to Jealous Much and due April 17th.
8) Sunset Acres Junebug, bred to Brick (this will be his 2nd offspring) and due April 21st, 2014.
9) FOF Aphroditie's Pink Nitie, bred to Sparks (who has been sold) and due April 27th, 2014.
10) Farmstead's Sara Carter, bred to the same jack as Dolly (WLDF Tin Roof Sunday) and due June 15th, 2014.
11) Heiken's Ark Ramona, bred to Jealous Much and due June 20th, 2014.
12) HHAA Hissy Fit, bred to Sparks (this will be the last foal we will have due by him since he was sold last fall) and due July 23rd, 2014. Not confirmed in foal.
13) HHAA Forget Me Not, bred to Jealous Much and due August 8th, 2014. Not confirmed in foal
14) HHAA BeDazzled, bred to Jealous Much and due August 30th, 2014. Not confirmed in foal
15) HHAA Hey Sailor, bred to Jealous Much and due October 12th, 2014. Not confirmed in foal.
I hope you will enjoy your new view!
Looking forward to the foals coming up. this will be a new experience for me. thank you for inviting us to your stables.
It sounds like we'll be glued to the cam with lots of babies on the way! Can't wait! :D
Thankfully Bumbles has no signs of foaling tonight! But she is a maiden so she could fool us. She has been bagging up for almost eight weeks.
For some unknown reason my internet connection is very, very slow. You may have trouble seeing our barn cam until I can get it straightened out. I am just waiting for our internet service provider to open at 8am to see if they can help us troubleshoot the problem. Thank you for your patience. The girls are doing just fine with no signs of foaling today.
Bumbles milk is still clear as of 5:15pm but bag is very firm and teats are engorged.
Bumbles has engorged teats and white milk. She will be foaling within 24 to 48 hours. Thanks for helping us watch!