Ann Hatfield's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Jenn, I think some of the great things about horse-ownership and riding and training…"

Ann Hatfield replied Dec 13, 2009 to What are the best things about riding/horse ownership now that you are over 50? Or why are you doing this; what moves you?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Judy Bishop

"I think you will also find if you look at sites for equine accidents/injuries that r…"

Ann Hatfield replied Sep 24, 2009 to use of safety helmets

8 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth J. Chilcott

"I have some food allergies which make me creaky. When I am fairly strict about not e…"

Ann Hatfield replied Sep 1, 2009 to How do you make a decision to stop riding?!

55 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Robertson

"I think it is legitimate to stop riding and enjoy a horse (or pony, miniature, donke…"

Ann Hatfield replied Aug 6, 2009 to How do you make a decision to stop riding?!

55 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Robertson

"Margaret, If you can't find hemp look for flax to feed your horse, the ground meal,…"

Ann Hatfield replied Aug 6, 2009 to How do you make a decision to stop riding?!

55 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Robertson

"Janet, isn't there a very competitive endurance horse in his or her twenties now? I…"

Ann Hatfield replied Aug 5, 2009 to Welcome

21 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"Thanks, Jan, those are very useful suggestions. I will follow up on them. It gives…"

Ann Hatfield replied Aug 5, 2009 to Specific exercises and supplements to help us 50+ ride well, and work at the barn

31 May 25, 2010
Reply by Jenny Mustoe

"Gives me a lump in my throat to hear how brave people are in the face of health prob…"

Ann Hatfield replied Jul 21, 2009 to What are the best things about riding/horse ownership now that you are over 50? Or why are you doing this; what moves you?

18 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Judy Bishop

"Omega 3 is good for horses and humans. Here is a site, one of many, http://www.umm.e…"

Ann Hatfield replied Jul 15, 2009 to Specific exercises and supplements to help us 50+ ride well, and work at the barn

31 May 25, 2010
Reply by Jenny Mustoe

"Bromelain, that's interesting. What does it do? I mean what is the physiology behind…"

Ann Hatfield replied Jul 15, 2009 to Specific exercises and supplements to help us 50+ ride well, and work at the barn

31 May 25, 2010
Reply by Jenny Mustoe

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service