Bernd's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I wish there were no other problems than that. Every foal can get the hot brand…"

Bernd replied Apr 29, 2011 to Eurodressage Article on Hot Branding

1 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Bernd

"Hi, his father is a well know professional dressage trainer in Germany. so he has ve…"

Bernd replied Dec 1, 2010 to VIDEO! Matthias Rath riding Totilas at the News Conference

11 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

"here is another video link, but you'll have to "survive" advertsing spots of German…"

Bernd replied Dec 1, 2010 to VIDEO! Matthias Rath riding Totilas at the News Conference

11 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

"I would like to point out that this is a very interesting case for dressage speciali…"

11 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

"this going to to be an interesting courst session and if I had time I'd love to atte…"

Bernd replied Aug 25, 2010 to Anky is suing Eurodressage

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica Eile Keith

"Hi, the background is the doping and medical treatment of German show jumping horse…"

Bernd replied May 30, 2009 to Germany Disbands Entire Equestrian Team due to Doping Scandal

2 May 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

"Hi, I'd love to see dressage less predictable but for that we'd have to change some…"

Bernd replied Apr 15, 2009 to Anky, Salinero and the Wild Card

7 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Bernd

"Hi, I think we're on the same track. Surly the training of judges is a key point. Th…"

Bernd replied Feb 18, 2009 to Suggestions for the new FEI Dressage Task Force

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Bernd

"Hi, thanks for your nice comments. With public scoring (point6) I mean that the sco…"

Bernd replied Feb 1, 2009 to Suggestions for the new FEI Dressage Task Force

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Bernd

"Ok, so here are my ideas of what to do: 1. select judges on a random basis. In the…"

Bernd replied Feb 1, 2009 to Suggestions for the new FEI Dressage Task Force

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Bernd

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service