Barbara F.'s Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for bringing attention to this superb article by Astrid. I urge everyone to r…"

Barbara F. replied Jul 5, 2011 to slip of Tongue article on eurodressage

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Barbara F.

"Check out this new video! Hopefully it won't be made private! http://www.barnmice.co…"

Barbara F. replied Dec 1, 2010 to VIDEO! Matthias Rath riding Totilas at the News Conference

11 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

"Thanks for posting that link Bernd. They look gorgeous! And, yes, I would LOVE to wa…"

Barbara F. replied Dec 1, 2010 to VIDEO! Matthias Rath riding Totilas at the News Conference

11 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Barbara F.

"Thanks for the very clear explanation, Bernd. From a distance, it is a bit difficult…"

Barbara F. replied May 31, 2009 to Germany Disbands Entire Equestrian Team due to Doping Scandal

2 May 31, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

"Thanks Linda. Who is Salomon and what would Swinkels' rationale be for changing the…"

Barbara F. replied Mar 23, 2009 to Anky, Salinero and the Wild Card

7 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Bernd

"Yikes, Mary it's my fault. I double posted and people are answering in the other dis…"

Barbara F. replied Mar 17, 2009 to Should judges be watching/judging the warm up?

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

"Fascinating Mary! I love this idea! I was wondering what the logistics would be and…"

Barbara F. replied Mar 8, 2009 to Should judges be watching/judging the warm up?

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Barbara F.

"I love these ideas - you should be on that task force! :) I particularly like 1, 2,…"

Barbara F. replied Feb 1, 2009 to Suggestions for the new FEI Dressage Task Force

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Bernd

"I totally agree. What good ideas!"

Barbara F. replied Dec 16, 2008 to Your Response to the FEI and Mariette Withages Letters

7 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

"Hi Andrew, What a true and thought-provoking analysis! I couldn't agree more! p.s. I…"

Barbara F. replied Nov 11, 2008 to Your Response to the FEI and Mariette Withages Letters

7 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service