General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Need Help!

Hi I was looking over my mare the other day and I noticed that one of her teats looked swollen and felt like it might have milk in it but h…

Started by Claire Bear

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Zoe Bremer

Calling all Jumpers, Reiners and Dressage riders!

Are you a Jumper, Reiner or Dressage rider? Have you considered representing Ontario at the Canadian Interprovincial Equestrian Championshi…

Started by OEF

0 Jul 17, 2013

*Canadian Horse Owners* Petition to help horses and horse rescues

The Equine Right To A Quality Life movement ( http://www.EquineRight.com ) is made up of Canadian horse owners and friends who want to see…

Started by Equine_Right_To_A_Quality_Life

0 Jul 15, 2013

Questions About Tracking down My Horse's Registration Info-Don't Know his registered Name

Hey all! This may be a bit farfetched, but I have recently purchased a Tobiano Quarab, whos previous owner has lost all his registration in…

Started by Stina

3 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Stina

Horse with huge canter - having trouble keeping my leg?

We recently bought a wonderful new mare, a foundation Quarter Horse. She has VERY large gaits as she is long in the back and has a pretty s…

Started by Ashley

10 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Jackie Cochran

For Canadian Horse Owners *important petition*

The Equine Right To A Quality Life movement (equineright.com) started an important petition for Canadians who are members of provincial hor…

Started by Standardbred Fan Club

0 Jun 13, 2013

Promoting Your Book

For all of you equine authors out there, I'd like to recommend a radio host who conducts thoughtful, informed interviews. Last evening we e…

Started by Mary Farr

0 Jun 7, 2013

Could this girth be used for jumping?

Could this girth be used for jumping? it's a size 44

Started by savannah elizabeth rose lelm

7 May 30, 2013
Reply by savannah elizabeth rose lelm

Gemma the Pony Rescue, Redmond, WA

http://www.king5.com/news/pets-and-animals/Rescue-under-way-for-horse-in-40-foot-ravine-209159361.html by KING 5 News Posted on May 28, 2…

Started by Susan Hamilton

0 May 29, 2013

Top Saddle Fit Questions/Issues

I am working on a series on saddle fit for my blog, essentialequestrian.wordpress.com, and would love to get the community's feedback as to…

Started by Essential Equestrian

0 May 7, 2013

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service