General Horse Chat (835)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

BLIND rescue horse - Solstice- sees by Echolocation - JordyCanid's BlindSight!

We're SOO incredibly excited for Solstice. he has been completely blind for several years, and nowt hanks to this prototype product, he is…

Started by AnnMarie Cross

0 Aug 6, 2015

2015 Bitless Bridle talk - #Nurtural all the way for me!

Well, I finally have something to say - I appreciate the look and feel of Barnmice and I've observed for over a year. I am clearly biased f…

Started by Sherri Raguth

2 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Sherri Raguth

Horse Show Videographer Wanted

I'm looking to hire 2 videographer for Vancouver area. These people must know horses and how shows run. Cell phone with WIFI and Data to b…

Started by cathy rose

0 Jun 29, 2015

Boarding in Chicago area

Hello, We are moving over to Chicago early next year and we are bringing our two horses with us. Any tips for good and friendly barns? I am…

Started by Veronika Weithofer

0 Jun 13, 2015

Disease prevention in horses: new study for Ontario horse owners!

Do you live in Ontario and own a horse? Horses travel frequently, and the nature and extent of these travel patterns can contribute to the…

Started by Kelsey Spence

0 Apr 20, 2015

Treeless or bareback saddle

I am looking for imput on treeless or bareback saddles. I recently purchased a bareback pad but it keeps sliding. I ride western and have a…

Started by S Walters

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Marlene Thoms

Horse Welfare Survey in Canada

Are you a horse enthusiast? Are you 18 years of age and a resident of Canada? Would you like to have your say on horse welfare issues in Ca…

Started by Lindsay Nakonechny

0 Mar 18, 2015

Cavalry re enacting

If you would like to try a different equine activity with your horse I may have an idea. Have you ever thought of historical re-enacting? …

Started by Gary Glaser

0 Feb 1, 2015

Rags to Riches Horse Stories Needed for ebook!

Have you got an incredible Rags to Riches horse story to share? I am a long time horse sport author, journalist and former competitor. I a…

Started by Cindy Crank

0 Jan 27, 2015

Help improve equine welfare - academic survey

Dear horse-riders and owners, Please spare 5 minutes and participate in this short academic survey about riders' understanding of equine l…

Started by Acadequi

0 Jan 18, 2015

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service