General Horse Chat (839)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Treeless or bareback saddle

I am looking for imput on treeless or bareback saddles. I recently purchased a bareback pad but it keeps sliding. I ride western and have a…

Started by S Walters

6 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Marlene Thoms

Horse Welfare Survey in Canada

Are you a horse enthusiast? Are you 18 years of age and a resident of Canada? Would you like to have your say on horse welfare issues in Ca…

Started by Lindsay Nakonechny

0 Mar 18, 2015

Equestrian with MS, Kim Kolloff Claims Emotional WEF Hunter Section A Championship

Congratulations to Kim Kolloff, rider with multiple sclerosis (MS), on her WEF Low Adult 2'6 Hunter Section A Championship!  Read the ne…

Started by Barnmice Media

0 Feb 10, 2015

Cavalry re enacting

If you would like to try a different equine activity with your horse I may have an idea. Have you ever thought of historical re-enacting? …

Started by Gary Glaser

0 Feb 1, 2015

Rags to Riches Horse Stories Needed for ebook!

Have you got an incredible Rags to Riches horse story to share? I am a long time horse sport author, journalist and former competitor. I a…

Started by Cindy Crank

0 Jan 27, 2015

Help improve equine welfare - academic survey

Dear horse-riders and owners, Please spare 5 minutes and participate in this short academic survey about riders' understanding of equine l…

Started by Acadequi

0 Jan 18, 2015

Please help improve equine welfare - equine survey

Hello horse people, Please spare a few minutes and complete this survey about equine learning theory. It has been approved by the Universit…

Started by Acadequi

0 Dec 9, 2014

Rental for Trainer, Coach, Breeder, mature individual: A Country Home and Equestrian Facility

Started by Jay Jay Rogers

0 Dec 7, 2014

Has anyone seen this? Terrifying photo's

Sorry if it's already been posted!   http://www.thehorsetrot.com/can-you-imagine-being-the-rider-of-the-horse-being-savaged/ Heather

Started by MikesInstinct

0 Oct 31, 2014

Instagram

Looking for more horse lover followers - Please follow me on InstagramHannah220401

Started by Hannah

0 Oct 11, 2014

RSS

mcintosh horse feed supplement

Live Mare Stare Donkey Cam!

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2020   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service