Horse Care and Stable Management (176)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

The Plight of my Wild Horse...

LOL... that is just a joke sort of... I have to get his sheath cleaned.... and I am the cleaner. It's sort of swollen and hot.... he is ver…

Started by Jennifer Lamm

6 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Equine Nutritionist

Can anyone recommend an equine nutritionist, that does not work for a feed company, and who will come to my barn and advise? I live in the…

Started by Jen B

0 Sep 13, 2009

Draining Infected Foot

Two weeks ago I wrote because of what I thought was an abscess in the left front foot of my twelve year old trot and gallop mare from poor…

Started by AECat

8 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by AECat

Help With Naming

Hello! In a few weeks I'll be buying a horse - well he'll be delivered. And he's going to need a show name. His original name is Marco, so…

Started by Lynsey Steinberg

0 Sep 9, 2009

OMG, it is SO HOT and there is a fire burning nearby, UGH

Me and my friend Patti, we play with my horses on Thursdays. She's visiting and my gelding Toby is a love of hers, LOL.... anyway, it is mi…

Started by Jennifer Lamm

10 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

Herbs for Horses

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has their horses on herbs or knows anyone that uses herbs. I have a 12 year old appaloosa gelding and we woul…

Started by Holly Brown

30 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Marti Langley

The Hay Business

Hi-We live in Southwest Florida and want to start buying and selling hay. Of course our knowledge of hay is as horse people. We feed Timoth…

Started by lark campisano

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by lark campisano

Botox for Laminitis!

Laminitic horses benefit from botox August 29, 2009 Some of the more serious complications of laminitis could be prevented through a new…

Started by Susan

1 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Kay Aubrey-Chimene

Abscess Care

My Mare had an abscess that was drained Monday afternoon - the procedure was done by a vet and it was done quickly and without much disturb…

Started by AECat

14 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by AECat

More of Your Trainer?

So I'm curious...what do you think is more important about a trainer? Affordability? Win Record? What's more important to you?

Started by Heidi Jay

28 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service