Barbara F.'s Discussions (526)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I don't ride saddle seat, but would be VERY interested as, I agree, it is comple…"

Barbara F. replied May 25, 2008 to Saddleseat...

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by RhondaL

"Hi Britt, Thank you for sharing your very interesting thoughts. I am not an eventer…"

Barbara F. replied May 8, 2008 to Laine Ashker and Frodo Baggins fall at Rolex - A rider injury and a horse death

17 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Robin

"I don't think Jason is trying at all any more. I like the younger David! I agree he'…"

Barbara F. replied May 4, 2008 to American Idol - Not Horsey, but fun barn talk!

12 May 24, 2008
Reply by Andrea Wetzel

"This is a really interesting report. I hope you will fill us in tomorrow too! Wish I…"

Barbara F. replied May 3, 2008 to A vintage Badminton

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

"Really, That's so interesting! how do you think they will do that? That challenge is…"

Barbara F. replied Apr 28, 2008 to Laine Ashker and Frodo Baggins fall at Rolex - A rider injury and a horse death

17 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Robin

"I have been reading these very thoughtful observations and, I think one common threa…"

Barbara F. replied Apr 28, 2008 to Laine Ashker and Frodo Baggins fall at Rolex - A rider injury and a horse death

17 Jun 12, 2008
Reply by Robin

"Wanted: Quality Dressage saddle 17.5 or 18". Deep seat, med to med-wide with lots of…"

Barbara F. replied Apr 23, 2008 to Buy! Sell! Trade! Free Classifieds for Members

120 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Linda McDowell

"Another fantastic TC event with a world-class horsewoman. See you there!"

Barbara F. replied Apr 7, 2008 to Toronto CADORA presents Christilot Boylen : "Starting Somewhere: Preparing for lower level dressage tests"

9 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

"Are you working with a good, patient trainer right now? I have always found that qui…"

Barbara F. replied Apr 1, 2008 to Retrainning! Oh JOY!

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Ashley Robertson

"Thanks for posting this Linda. I was looking for information yesterday evening, but…"

Barbara F. replied Mar 28, 2008 to Sandra Sillcox has passed away....

3 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Linda Weldon

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service