Jan Jollymour's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Great comment, Leslie! I don't ever mount from the ground. I ALWAYS use a mounting b…"

Jan Jollymour replied Aug 15, 2009 to Standing still for mounting, help please, I am not getting any younger!

38 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth Hanley

"Thank you, Over Fences! I think it's wise to remember that not all horses can go bar…"

Jan Jollymour replied Aug 12, 2009 to barefooters-- how do you show?

36 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Over Fences

"Right now our big challenge is smoke from the 100's of wildfires burning in BC. The…"

Jan Jollymour replied Aug 9, 2009 to How do you handle extreme weather with your horse?

29 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

"Hi, Megan: Your horse may just be shedding her "summer" coat, in readiness for fall…"

Jan Jollymour replied Aug 1, 2009 to Horse shedding too much?

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Meghan

"Hi, Andre: I know (or knew) Hallmark after he was gelded. He belonged to Leslie Rei…"

Jan Jollymour replied Aug 1, 2009 to How do I find out where my horse is registered?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Andre Steenkamp

"Okay - now you've got some solid information. It sounds like this is your horse, and…"

Jan Jollymour replied Jul 31, 2009 to How do I find out where my horse is registered?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Andre Steenkamp

"Hi, Andre: AHSA is not a breed organization or registry. It was the American Horse…"

Jan Jollymour replied Jul 31, 2009 to How do I find out where my horse is registered?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Andre Steenkamp

"Hi, Andre: I doubt that he's registered as anything, with the possible exception of…"

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Andre Steenkamp

"Hi, Andre: Do you know where he was bred? If he's Dutch, he's probably registered w…"

Jan Jollymour replied Jul 30, 2009 to How do I find out where my horse is registered?

15 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Andre Steenkamp

"Hi, Marti: I used to ride western performance, and grew up in a stock saddle moving…"

Jan Jollymour replied Jul 29, 2009 to Anyone ride Western on this forum? Trail rider? Team sorter?

22 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service