Nora Robinson's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a great idea to me, as a boarder. Although I live close to my horse, so I a…"

Nora Robinson replied Mar 17, 2010 to Horse Boarders - How would it feel to have access to your horse while away from the barn?

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Marie Taulbee

"Hi Claire.... I haven't had a real problem with the pain running down my leg.....ev…"

Nora Robinson replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"My biggest problem I have faced in the past (and actually going through at this mome…"

Nora Robinson replied Mar 16, 2010 to What are your fitness challenges and what types of injuries have you had?

59 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Tiffany K

"that is just incredible! What an amazing pair and there is no doubt that they do see…"

Nora Robinson replied Dec 17, 2009 to Moorland's Totilas' New World Record!

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

"I agree with both of your picks! I also really like "Phar Lap" and "The Man from Sno…"

Nora Robinson replied Nov 25, 2009 to Vote for your favourite horse movie here!!!

27 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Tanera Eriskay

"hahahahahah.......good ones!"

Nora Robinson replied Sep 26, 2009 to How is it possible people really said these things?! LOL!!!

3 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Nora Robinson

"And such is life.......you can never measure compassion, empathy and the kindness of…"

Nora Robinson replied Sep 25, 2009 to Please take a minute to read this story

3 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Margaret

"This exact same thing has happened to me so many times! Looks great off the horse, b…"

Nora Robinson replied Sep 22, 2009 to Question about fitting a Western Saddle

8 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hi Kathi.......what a lovely boy you have, BTW ! Considering how high his wither is…"

Nora Robinson replied Sep 22, 2009 to Question about fitting a Western Saddle

8 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Hey Kathi! It would be very hard for anyone to really tell you if your saddle is fit…"

Nora Robinson replied Sep 21, 2009 to Question about fitting a Western Saddle

8 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service