Catherine Chamberlain's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a pic of my first pony Night Life, a.k.a. Cole. I got him when I was nine a…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Jun 26, 2009 to Do you have a photo of your first pony?

31 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Ottilie

"Who Said a Horse Can't Be Your Best Friend? Just one look into those soft, brown e…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Jun 24, 2009 to Enter our PARTNERSHIP and COURAGE Contest Today!!

71 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Barnmice Admin

"That sounds fun as well as helpful! I'm going to visit my aunt's ranch for a couple…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Apr 20, 2009 to How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

"I think my question would be, "With all the stress of competitions and horse and cli…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Apr 16, 2009 to To all Barnmice...What would you ask an Olympic rider?

11 May 6, 2009
Reply by Anneke Kloosterman

"I just counted and I have about 15 for one horse, too! It's crazy! lol"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Apr 14, 2009 to So, tell me ... how many saddle pads do YOU own?

93 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Dorothy McDonall

"I have a young Dutch Warmblood that I got when he was five. He was about 16.1 when I…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Apr 6, 2009 to Until what age do horses grow?

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by kizzywizzy

"I'll definately have to check out those girths and saddle pads. Thanks for the advic…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Mar 23, 2009 to How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

7 Apr 20, 2009

"Thanks so much! I'm sure this will all help during the hot summer months!"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Mar 22, 2009 to How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

7 Apr 20, 2009

"I struggle with the same problem. With a new saddle and lots of hard work I think I…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Mar 21, 2009 to Fixing lower leg position

13 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"My young Dutch Warmblood just learned his flying changes! We also just went to our f…"

Catherine Chamberlain replied Mar 17, 2009 to I'm starting a bragging thread!

21 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service