Mary-Joe Figueira's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is "flexing" the horse's head to the inside around your inside leg. Pulli…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied May 8, 2010 to How do you work with a horse that tries to leave the training ring?

42 May 9, 2010
Reply by Shirley

"Use lots of outside leg and rein at the gate. By doing this you are telling the hors…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied May 6, 2010 to How do you work with a horse that tries to leave the training ring?

42 May 9, 2010
Reply by Shirley

"Hi Barb I have been away in Europe for a couple of weeks and have just seen your e-…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Jul 25, 2009 to Critique This Filly Please

66 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Jackie Cochran

"It seems somebody screwed up in the mixture of the vitamin mix. Very Sad Mary-Joe"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Apr 23, 2009 to Dead Polo Horses

4 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Heidi Jay

"Hello Rebecca My heart goes out to all affected down in Australia. I am not sure wh…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Feb 9, 2009 to Greatest fire risk since ash wednesday

64 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

"I have a very comfortable dressage saddle for sale. It is a medium tree, 17.5. It is…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Dec 30, 2008 to Buy! Sell! Trade! Free Classifieds for Members

120 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Linda McDowell

"Hi Sandy Yes you can e-mail all the people at the OEF. I would e-mail, specifically…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Dec 10, 2008 to OEF supports horse slaughter. Do you?

59 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Catherin McMillan

"Hello All I am sorry I did not check this site before. I have exchanged some very v…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Dec 8, 2008 to OEF supports horse slaughter. Do you?

59 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Catherin McMillan

"Hi there I have a recipe for a natural spray that seems to work on my horse. He has…"

Mary-Joe Figueira replied Jul 20, 2008 to Help! The Flies Are Eating My Horse Alive

13 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Natasha Sukorokoff

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service