Cindy Jeffery's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Way to go Kim!!!! Remember you will need your horses to be soft and sensitive to you…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 27, 2008 to Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"The pilates ball is a great idea.....I like using it, plus I have a chiropractor. As…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 15, 2008 to Help! Ideas for crooked riders?

22 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Leah Klaassen

"lololololololololol!!!!! That is toooooooo cute, I love it :-)"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 15, 2008 to How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

8 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Shimmer E

"I found my morgan stallion was fun with his poop. He did the sniff and check thing b…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 3, 2008 to bathroom habits

10 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Dolores

"Way to go Anky!!!!!!!!!! Look forward to seeing you out there in the reining pen! :-)"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 3, 2008 to Anky to take up reining! How do you think she'll do??

5 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

"Mike's comment was excellent, the key is moving the hip over and someone else said k…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Nov 3, 2008 to Best way to stop a bolting horse?

13 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Kat

"Welcome Laurence! Where do you ride? What level are you at? Good picture by the way!"

Cindy Jeffery replied Oct 15, 2008 to Where are all the reiners? I feel kinda lonely here.

33 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"I agree...I came to this site for a fresh place to discuss horse stuff and maybe a d…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Sep 3, 2008 to Barnmice Is For HORSES!

5 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"It's been my experience that horses who are arena sour have worked too long and too…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Sep 3, 2008 to Going from WP to H/J, Part TWO

1 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Cindy Jeffery

"I'm not usually bothered or embarrassed about where I go in my riding clothes except…"

Cindy Jeffery replied Sep 3, 2008 to Most Embarrassing Place You Wear Your Riding Clothes

54 May 28, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service