All Discussions Tagged 'Training' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

In the Heart of a Mustang

Award-Winning Author M.J. Evans has just released her newest Young Adult Novel. Learn more about it by visiting her website: www.dancingho

Started by M.J. Evans

0 Oct 5, 2015

Horse Board, Lessons and/or Training in Exchange for Barn Help - Dallas, TX

Looking for barn help. Flexible hours. Would like to trade Board, Lessons and/or Training. Conveniently located 15 minutes South of Downtow…

Started by Cheryl A. Harless

0 Aug 15, 2010

Dressage Coach

DRESSAGE COACH Are you looking to progress your Dressage, but don't want to commit to weekly lessons. For reasons that may include time, mo…

Started by Piaffing

0 Jan 4, 2010

Horse Trainer and Jumper Coach

Hi, We have a need for an experienced rider to continue training our horse in the Innisfil area. Has been well trained to date, but we req…

Started by Linda Mascola

1 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

Quarter Horse Gelding For Sale

We have an amazing 3 year old gelding for sale. He has been in training with Gary since a two year old...gently started ofcourse. He has in…

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

0 Oct 23, 2009

Dressage Clinic at Whispering Dream with Wolfgang Kutting

Wolfgang Kutting is one of the best renowend Dressage Grand Prix Judges and Trainers from Germany. This is not the routine clinic: Wolfgang…

Started by Alice Stuebling-Salm

0 Jul 25, 2009

How to train your hands?

I ask this because my left hand is not very "stable" as one might say. I am very aware of this problem, and I am very ashamed of it, I can…

Started by onlyme

7 May 14, 2009
Reply by Karen Murphy

Tuff Love Coaching in Tears When is too far to far?

Hi I was wondering on Coaches and Riders thoughts on the old school "Hard love Tuff Love Coaching" gosh its still alive and active, i thoug…

Started by Rachel

45 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Suzanne

Lessons, Training, Clinics and Sales with Level 3 Coach and Olympian www.topnotchfarms.ca

Lessons, Training, Clinics and Sales with Level 3 Coach and Olympian Anita Nemtin-Gilmour. Services available at my farm or yours. Sales ho…

Started by Anita Nemtin-Gilmour

0 Jan 13, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service