All Discussions Tagged 'dressage' (141)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Chris Irwin is coming to Toronto CADORA

Chris Irwin is coming to Toronto CADORA!!! This event is open to all disciplines -- everyone can benefit -- so all you horse lovers in the…

Started by Dorothy McDonall

0 Mar 18, 2009

The History of Manure

Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything had to be transported by ship and it was also before commercial fertilizer's invention,…

Started by Linda Weldon

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Heidi Jay

Glossary of Horse Terms

Hock: Financial condition of all horse owners. Stall: What your rig does at rush hour in an unfamiliar city on the way to a big horse show…

Started by Linda Weldon

14 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Lexi

Finding the right buttons

Hi I have a new thoroughbred who has done 2 star dressage. He knows more than me lol. I know he was trained by the one person. He is quite…

Started by Rebecca Franklin

6 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Franklin

Help! I need suggestions for upper level dressage training challenges

Hi all, I have a 12 yr old Hanoverian that I have shown successfully through the PSG. He does everything with ease,is happy in his work an…

Started by Barbara F.

10 Jan 28, 2009

Pregnant and riding

I know I'm not the only one who's "in foal" right now. I'm unfortunately on bed rest but I'd like to know about other's experiences in ridi…

Started by Shimmer E

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Bernd

vel is a double bridle mandatory???

when is a double bridle mandatory in canada i know in level 2 you can use one ???am i correct? kimpetrusev@sympatico.ca

Started by horsylover

1 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Shimmer E

www.kybdressage.com has a large selection of Dressage Horses for Every Budget

Please visit www.kybdressage.com for a large selection of dressage horses for sale. Top bloodlines, great work ethic, rideability. From you…

Started by Agata R

0 Jan 17, 2009

Who Says Dressage "doesn't pay"?

I just read that Anky Van Grunsven was mentioned in "Sportweek" (Netherlands equivalent of Fortune 500) as the "richest Equestrian Athlete"…

Started by Linda Weldon

9 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

Anky to take up reining! How do you think she'll do??

Watch out western riders - there's new competition on the horizon. Olympic dressage gold medalist Anky van Grunsven says she'd like to comp…

Started by Barbara F.

5 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Lallanslover

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service