All Discussions Tagged 'dressage' (141)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Four year old Oldenburg gelding

Very well started Oldenburg gelding. Bay 15.3 hands. By Caruso out of Woermann daughter. Premium foal. Super gaits and extraordinary balanc…

Started by Peggy Judy

0 Feb 14, 2010

Horse Tack Reviews?

Have you heard about this website? (horsetackreview.com). If not, its a site that contains the thousands of reviews listed by people every…

Started by Rachel G

4 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Monica Sakurai

How do I get my horse on the bit?

I have a 6yr qauter horseX who is mostly green. My mum and I have been working on him for just over a year to get him 'out' on the circle a…

Started by Amy Allan

19 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Kinni P

Tripping?

My horse has recently started tripping alot he has never had this problem before and its getting really annoying his hooves and legs are fi…

Started by Geoffrey Parry

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Parry

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results from this afternoon (Feb 6/10). Unfortunately,  Ulla Salzgeber's mare Wakana appeared frig…

Started by Laura

0 Feb 6, 2010

looking for suggestions for dressage saddle

i am looking for a new/used dressage saddle for 2 large thoroughbreds..... suggestions what you like and dont like.... my albin orginal com…

Started by KELLY MCLAUGHLIN

3 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Jan Jollymour

The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

I was just introduced to dressage about a year ago, and have started getting into it and am interested in improving the multiple things I k…

Started by Danielle Zerbonne

8 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Moorland's Totilas' New World Record!

Today I had the chance to watch the World Cup Qualifier freestyle in London on FEI TV. It was really amazing and there were so many incredi…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

A new dressage star is born - Edward Gal beats Anky 3 times in a row!

At the Dutch championships this weekend, Anky's unbeaten run on Salinero has ended. Edward Gal on the 9 year old Moorlands Totilas won all…

Started by Chris - resident queen of shops

3 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Amy Harneiss

Article about "Totilas at Home"

http://www.dressage-news.com/?p=4009 Very interesting and balanced article from Ken Braddick's website regarding Totilas and his impact on…

Started by KatyM., Community News

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by KatyM., Community News

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service