All Discussions Tagged 'dressage horse training' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

The Rollkur Research Paper

I'm talking a rather large stand in the horse world and bringing it to the surface of the non horse world that stares at me like I'm on cra…

Started by Cortni Volkman

10 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by wildehex

How do I tame a blast-o-canter? and bucking?

The horse I am leasing, Griffin, has not been cantered by his owner.  He is a 10 year old warmblood cross (probably draft) palomino.  I sta…

Started by Mary H

28 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Kathryn

So, what is Rolkur?

I hear so many people complaining about Rolkur. What exactly is it, though? Something dressage-related I'm guessing? What do you think abou…

Started by Sofia D

10 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Alli Farkas

How do I get my horse on the bit?

I have a 6yr qauter horseX who is mostly green. My mum and I have been working on him for just over a year to get him 'out' on the circle a…

Started by Amy Allan

19 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Kinni P

Tripping?

My horse has recently started tripping alot he has never had this problem before and its getting really annoying his hooves and legs are fi…

Started by Geoffrey Parry

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Parry

The right way to loosen her neck/get her round...?

I was just introduced to dressage about a year ago, and have started getting into it and am interested in improving the multiple things I k…

Started by Danielle Zerbonne

8 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Judges watching the dressage warm up?

Astrid at Eurodressage recently wrote an excellent editorial on revising the judging system in dressage. At the end of her editorial, she c…

Started by Barbara F.

12 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Bernd

Collection problems :(

I own a morgan gelding that used to be shown in country english pleasure as you may have guessed he hols his head highh and not very collec…

Started by Elandra White

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by slc2

Barefoot Dressage

Does anyone know if there are any rules about competing barefoot horses in Dressage, including the FEI levels? I have looked but can't find…

Started by Ottilie

24 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Ottilie

Working the back end!

\i have been reschooling a horse, he has been going very well, but I cannot get him to really, really use his back end. he is ready to do t…

Started by Julie

3 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Julie

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service