All Discussions Tagged 'equestrian forum' (133)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

adverts for horses/ponies for sale

Would it be agood idea for Barnmice to catergorise the horses/ just the data base sorted ponies and horses  for sale

Started by Anne Marie Turnbull

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Barnmice Admin

Dress up competition

Hi guys!!! I really need ur help with ideas for a dress up competition for horse and rider I will be doing. The horse below is my horse whi…

Started by Nicola Barnes

0 Feb 25, 2011

Do you have these specific photos you'd like to share?

Hi All!   We have had a super response to our call for photos and we just need a few more.   Do you have great (horizontal) photos that wou…

Started by Barnmice Admin

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Barnmice Admin

Which is better cross training?

Which is better cross training for Equestrians? Pilates or Yoga? I've done some Pilates, and find it very beneficial. I've heard good thing…

Started by Nat Reid

2 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Grazing Muzzles

Could anyone give me some advice on the use of grazing muzzles;  I have two mares, each with a different issue;  my elderly (29 year old) s…

Started by Cathy Gourlay

1 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jan Jollymour

Geld?

I posted a blog about the passing of my beloved.  A friend over last weekend invited me out to see some their horses, and one thing lead to…

Started by Heidi Jay

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Heidi Jay

Equine Massage Therapist ?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone could give me a recomendation for a massage therapist in Durham region (Port Perry area). Thanks

Started by Sue Pallotta

9 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Barnmice Admin

Spooky horse who doesn't like other horses coming too near

I bought U, a 9 year old Oldenburg mare, in August, 2010 and she arrived at the crowded busy barn on August 31.  She came from a 135 acre f…

Started by Lynda Fletcher-Gordon

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Lynda Fletcher-Gordon

Clinic - who would you like to trained with for one day?

I am working on a project and would like to have your input on who you think is a great clinician in dressage or jumping or eventing or car…

Started by Stephanie Poupart

15 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Stephanie Poupart

Would you be willing to vote???

I have entered two photos in a contest - would you be willing to vote for either one or both of these pictures? To vote, all you have to do…

Started by Candace Sirianni

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Barnmice Media

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service