All Discussions Tagged 'equestrian forum' (133)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

*Sigh.... My Herd-Bound Horse.

The Horse I got for Christmas is really herd-bound. She's SUCH a sweety, until the other Horses leave, then she's really antsy, and doesn't…

Started by Jocelyn

18 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Shirley

New Problem -- She Won't Come In The Barn

Now, My Horse Sierra is somewhat over her herd-bound-ness, she's discovered a new thing. She won't come into the barn door! At first, I tho…

Started by Jocelyn

3 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jocelyn

winter horse injury and happy ending

A few days ago my wife and I returned home from a one day family trip. Shortly after getting home we called the stable where our horses are…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

Azmira Yucca intensive herbal anti-inflammatory product

Curious if anyone has any experience with this azmira product? What your results were? Good and bad experiences. It is supposed to be as ef…

Started by Lawrence (Chuck) Cannon

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by sorsiair

What kind of natural horsemanship is best????

Hi all   I was just wondering what kind of natural horsemanship is better for a begginer like me. I don't know if I should do the Parelli w…

Started by Krystal.b

27 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by vickie lawson

funny horse video at Hermes.

While browsing the site looking for a scarf tying booklet for my sister I found this: http://lesailes.hermes.com/na/en/ Click on the oran…

Started by Jamie F. Reid

0 Dec 23, 2010

Love Horses - Can't Own One Yet?

I've written an article on How to Get Involved with Equestrian Activities if you can't afford a horse or if you're just starting out with t…

Started by Wind_Chaser

0 Dec 17, 2010

Connecting with horses

Have any of you tried to connect with a horse before? I was introduced to connecting on Tuesday this week. It's kind of like "talking with…

Started by Nicola Barnes

0 Dec 16, 2010

Do you wear a Riding Helmet?

Interesting brochure on the OEF group page tallking about helmets and rider injury statistics. http://www.horse.on.ca/safety.html I work wi…

Started by Barbara F.

46 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Ashley

Nikki Thurgood

Does anyone here on Barnmice know of an eventer called Nikki Thurgood? Her horses are Bacardi, Cinders and Prince of Tides/Silvino who is n…

Started by Nicola Barnes

0 Dec 7, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service