All Discussions Tagged 'eventing' (38)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Hopewell Creek Stables is hosting a clinic with Ian Roberts on May 6, 2017

Hopewell Creek Stables is hosting a clinic with Ian Roberts on May 6, 2017. We are located central to Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo and Cambri…

Started by Jeanine Boulter-Bitzer

0 Feb 21, 2017

Eventing Working Student and blogger in Aiken, SC

Hi everyone, my name is Aoede. I'm new to the forums, and wanted to introduce myself and my blog. I'm a 29 year old Eventing working studen…

Started by Aoede Pando

0 Oct 30, 2015

Horse Products 101

Want to get the latest scoop on the best horse products in the industry? Need to find the lowest price on your favorite items? Looking for…

Started by Ashley

0 Sep 9, 2014

Sad news about an eventing accident today

What can be said? A tragic accident.     http://www.barnmice.com/group/horsejournals/forum/topics/fei-statement-regarding-fatal

Started by Barbara F.

3 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Lynn Baskfield

BIOMECHANICS COURSE & GAIT/RIDER ANALYSIS CLINICS April 1-3, 2014

Russell Guire of CENTAUR BIOMECHANICS coming to Ontario - SPRING 2014 April 1-3, 2014. This is a great opportunity to learn from an expert…

Started by Allison Pezzack

0 Mar 9, 2014

Boarding Available North of Barrie

Pine Grove Farm 2 stalls available at a small, private, family run farm just minutes north of Barrie. All disciplines welcome but most of…

Started by Laura Veenstra

0 Mar 6, 2014

Myrddin Short Course - Sep 7, 2013

Mark your calendars!Myrddin's annual Short Course Competition, benefiting the War Amps Champs program is being held on Saturday, September…

Started by Sarah Cuthbertson

0 Jul 29, 2013

For Your Next Big Show

There's nothing like the showgrounds @ sunrise! My favorite! Check out Cathy River's 3 Secrets that    help you mentally and emotionally…

Started by Sarah Redfield

0 Jun 2, 2012

water jump construction

Any ideas about base footing for water jumps? material, depth of material, don't want to bugger it up . It is in a natural winter water cou…

Started by Geoffrey Pannell

2 May 15, 2011
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Nikki Thurgood

Does anyone here on Barnmice know of an eventer called Nikki Thurgood? Her horses are Bacardi, Cinders and Prince of Tides/Silvino who is n…

Started by Nicola Barnes

0 Dec 7, 2010

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service