All Discussions Tagged 'health' (9)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Tendon injury prevention

Any thoughts on the forum on tendon injury prevention? I found a great article on the topic while doing some research for a future blog po…

Started by Sofia, SK Equestrian

0 Jan 4, 2018

Communication as a training aid

A lot of people think animal communication is sort of "out-there woo-woo stuff". And a lot of people are open advocates of the results they…

Started by Kerri Lake

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Kerri Lake

Horse insurance USA

Hello, Do you insure your horses for vet bills? Could you recommend an insurance company? We are moving over form the UK I just wonder if…

Started by Veronika Weithofer

2 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Veronika Weithofer

THE HORSE, SOUND IN MIND AND BODY, NATURALLY!

The Natural Horse is actually a natural extension of the services already offered by VifArgent Horsemanship which simply came into being as…

Started by Geneviève Benoit

0 Apr 2, 2014

Certified Acupressure, Shiatsu, Dr.BachTherapy & Reiki for HUMANS AND HORSES

Acupressure works with specific pressure points and is the NO NEEDLE way of acupuncture. The same principles as in humans are used when acu…

Started by FEEL GOOD THERAPY & EquiTherm D.

0 Oct 16, 2013

Are you as healthy as your horse?

It seems that many equestrians give our horses the very best care but don't take great care of ourselves.  On a scale of 1-10, what type of…

Started by Patti Bartsch, Ph.D.

0 Nov 23, 2010

Coughing trouble

My 6 year old gelding, in otherwise good health, has started coughing during exercise. He has often done this right at the beginning of tro…

Started by Jen B

2 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jen B

Reiki for Horses & Your Pets

Reiki is an alternative healing method. It is based on lifeforce energy and that is what the word Reiki means...Universal Lifeforce Energy.…

Started by Rhonda Sherry

0 Feb 10, 2010

Valentine's Day is coming!!! Show your horse you love them ...

... with equine massage therapy. Limited appointments available. I am a graduate of the intensive 2 year equine massage therapy program at…

Started by Sharon McMaster

0 Feb 1, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service