All Discussions Tagged 'horse' (49)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

*Canadian Horse Owners* Petition to help horses and horse rescues

The Equine Right To A Quality Life movement ( http://www.EquineRight.com ) is made up of Canadian horse owners and friends who want to see…

Started by Equine_Right_To_A_Quality_Life

0 Jul 15, 2013

Available angle stalls June 25 BC to SK, Return

We are a professional horse hauler that hauls across Western Canada.  We have an upcoming haul on June 25th, leaving BC's Lower Mainland he…

Started by Glenn Dubois

0 Jun 17, 2013

For Canadian Horse Owners *important petition*

The Equine Right To A Quality Life movement (equineright.com) started an important petition for Canadians who are members of provincial hor…

Started by Standardbred Fan Club

0 Jun 13, 2013

7 Year Old Thoroughbred Gelding For Sale

Bob is a green thoroughbred and will need an intermediate to advanced rider to finish his training. He can  W/T/C in frame. Balanced and st…

Started by Jasmine Darte

0 Apr 11, 2013

Win a free copy of either of my books.

I think I put my original post on the wrong page, so here it is.  What do you think of this? How many horse people read horse stories? I k…

Started by Cheryl Bruder

0 Feb 4, 2013

volunteer to assist horses teach and heal

Do you think horses are healers? Have you experienced their intuitive sensitivity? If you are inspired by the unique and amazing ability of…

Started by Mary Barrett

0 Nov 24, 2012

Professional Horse Training

Gary has over 40 years experience training horses of all breeds and disciplines. Gary specializes in starting the young horse and giving th…

Started by Kerri Morden-Marsolais

0 Sep 25, 2012

For Your Next Big Show

There's nothing like the showgrounds @ sunrise! My favorite! Check out Cathy River's 3 Secrets that    help you mentally and emotionally…

Started by Sarah Redfield

0 Jun 2, 2012

Cute, 14.2hh Dark Grey Arabian mare for sale, excels in dressage.

Seven year old, 14.2H purebred arabian mare, dark grey, excels in dressage, great for junior or amateur.   LATOIA (Matoi x Oh Bey B)  is a…

Started by Charlie

2 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Charlie

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service