All Discussions Tagged 'horse farm basics' (14)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Horse Boarders - How would it feel to have access to your horse while away from the barn?

I'm curious as to how horse boarders would feel if they could have a log on access to a software that would provide a daily status of how t…

Started by Marie Taulbee

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Marie Taulbee

How many strands of electric???

Allright, please help me out here.We are trying to figure out what the best, safest, and most economical fencing will be for our new place.…

Started by Candace Sirianni

2 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Pannell

Automatic Waterers

Hi, I just installed my first automatic waterer. I live in Central Wisconsin and we usually have some moderately cold temps in winter. Look…

Started by Amy

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Amy

home-made sprays to prevent horses eating wood?

Hello Does anyone know of a home-made remedy to spray on the wood siding and posts of our barn ? Cheers, Dawn

Started by Dawn Riley

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Dawn Riley

outside water buckets

I live in Central Ontario and wonder if there is anyway of heating a water pail or bucket outside in the winter without using electricity.…

Started by Gail Morse

4 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Gail Morse

Peat Moss for Stall Bedding?

Does anyone use or know of anyone that uses Peat Moss for the bedding in their stalls? I'm looking for some experiences with its' use.

Started by Shirley

5 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Shirley

Manure Spot Remover - a homemade recipe!

Ok, here is my very own "cheap and cheerful" version of an expensive product on the market that removes manure stains... 1 bottle of rubbi…

Started by Linda Weldon

18 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Sarah at HorseJobs.ca

The Hay Business

Hi-We live in Southwest Florida and want to start buying and selling hay. Of course our knowledge of hay is as horse people. We feed Timoth…

Started by lark campisano

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by lark campisano

Tornado preparedness?

We just had a series of tornados pass through southern Ontario. Where I live we were on a tornado warning as well. I got information off th…

Started by Jen B

2 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Fiona Hill

We operate a youth ranch and need some game ideas . Got some?

We have a book of games, but need some more to get kids working together.

Started by Gaye Cox

8 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Lesley Danko

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service