All Discussions Tagged 'horse sports' (135)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Best way to stop a bolting horse?

What is the best way to stop a bolting horse, particularly if you are out in the open, or on a trail in the woods? Has anyone had this expe…

Started by Richard F

13 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Kat

Retrainning! Oh JOY!

well...does anyone have any tips? I have two regitserd thoroughbreds and I am retrainning them to be hunt seat horses. One is very laidback…

Started by Sierra<3'sDusty

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Ashley Robertson

I would like to learn more about Endurance

Hi All, I noticed that Jo from Australia rides and breeds horses for endurance. I would like to learn more about that discipline. What is i…

Started by Barbara F.

4 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Tracey Smith

FEI Statement regarding the alleged participation of Rodrigo Pessoa at the upcoming Global Champions Tour Final 15/10/2008

In response to the alleged participation of Rodrigo Pessoa at the upcoming Global Champions Tour Final in Sao Paolo (BRA) to be held from 1…

Started by Katherine

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Barbara F.

Saddleseat...

Hello, Im a saddlebred owner/rider and I take them saddleseat. Have any of you other saddleseat riders ever noticed that not many people kn…

Started by SkyHilaryLove

8 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by RhondaL

Pessoa suspended, fined, and disqualified for horse doping

October 4, 2008 Brazil's Rodrigo Pessoa has been handed a four and half month suspension and fined 2000 Swiss Francs ($1772 U.S.) for a do…

Started by Gary Stuart

0 Oct 3, 2008

Olympic Doping Update?

Does anyone have an update on the riders whose horses tested positive in Hong Kong?

Started by Barbara F.

3 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Carol-Anne

Paralympics equestrian events a huge success and a tribute to the human spirit

News Article September 12, 2008 The fifth and final day of the equestrian events of the Paralympic Games saw the last of the freestyle med…

Started by karen S

1 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Chris Parkinson

Courtney King Olympic Doping Decision Today. Any thoughts on all this?

Decision in the Positive Medication Case involving the horse MYTHILUS 22/09/2008 Today the FEI Tribunal has issued its decision in the Pos…

Started by Barbara F.

1 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Laura

Head carried high..

Hey, i've got a gelding i've been training for a while and he wants to carry his nose in the sky i hate to have lots of contact with him in…

Started by Kimberly Mikoula

13 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Kimberly Mikoula

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service