All Discussions Tagged 'horse sports' (135)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Hope for a horse that rears?

Is there any hope of training a horse not to rear, or once they've discovered that evasion will they always do it? I think it is one of th…

Started by Susan

36 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Charmaine Bergman

So, what is Rolkur?

I hear so many people complaining about Rolkur. What exactly is it, though? Something dressage-related I'm guessing? What do you think abou…

Started by Sofia D

10 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Alli Farkas

Slowing the Canter--Suggestions?

My horse, being the former 2nd level dressage horse he is, has always been made to go quite forward in the canter. Now, I have the task of…

Started by Kathi

15 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

VERY SAD NEWS Gribaldi has died

very sad to hear this my heart goes out to all involved http://special.equisearch.com/blog/horsehealth/labels/horse.html

Started by Elizabeth Gormley

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Donna Wallace

How do I get my horse on the bit?

I have a 6yr qauter horseX who is mostly green. My mum and I have been working on him for just over a year to get him 'out' on the circle a…

Started by Amy Allan

19 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Kinni P

Is anyone familiar with this girth?

I am in the USA and down here in Florida is can get very hot. Leather girths with stud guards can be uncomfortable for my horse in this hea…

Started by Elizabeth Gormley

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Monica Sakurai

Tripping?

My horse has recently started tripping alot he has never had this problem before and its getting really annoying his hooves and legs are fi…

Started by Geoffrey Parry

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Geoffrey Parry

Western Show Shirts

Hi there! I have a questions about Western Show Shirts. Well, I don't really show soi was wondering,do people really wear sparkly, lime gr…

Started by Zoi Smutz-Gee

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by sheena

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results

Exquis World Dressage Masters GP Special Results from this afternoon (Feb 6/10). Unfortunately,  Ulla Salzgeber's mare Wakana appeared frig…

Started by Laura

0 Feb 6, 2010

I need help w/ the rules for hunt seat for kids

Ok, so I’m use to riding saddleseat, and was always taught to ride and show saddleseat, so I don’t know all the rules for hunt seat.   My…

Started by Nicole

1 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Kairen Jamieson

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service