All Discussions Tagged 'horse training' (39)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Anyone had success with Tellington Touch?

I have been thinking about trying TTEAM (Tellington Touch) with my horse, but there are no practitioners anywhere near where I live so befo…

Started by Fiona Hill

19 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Julie

Groundwork for Young Mare

My 3 1/2 year old Mustang mare is incredibly smart and loves to figure out new tasks. We have worked on a lot of basic groundwork such as l…

Started by Anni

6 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Shirley

Bolting horse

I have an 18 hh warmblood who, whenever I try to take him away from the barn on his own will rear and spin around and run. I used to be abl…

Started by Hank

17 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Hank

spooky horse

Over the winter months my horse has become very spooky. I feel he could be dangerous as he gets startled just by any little noise, he will…

Started by Corrie Dunn

7 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Corrie Dunn

Practicing trailer loading without a trailer...

Anybody have ideas on practicing loading when you don't have a trailer? I am at the mercy of generous friends, acquaintances and profession…

Started by Jen B

5 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Anni

A Strange Question about Horse Behaviour

The wash stalls at a barn I go to have those large rubber skips (buckets) in the back corners for depositing any mess after grooming. MANY…

Started by Laura

19 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Nancy McHardy

Bucking Horse

I have a 5 yr old mare who is just starting back after 6 months off from injury. She is still very green and just learning the basics. When…

Started by Janet B

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Janet B

Best way to stop a bolting horse?

What is the best way to stop a bolting horse, particularly if you are out in the open, or on a trail in the woods? Has anyone had this expe…

Started by Richard F

13 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Kat

Stall Kicking!

I have a 5 yr old mare whom i have owned for 5 months. She is a joy to ride and handle. She is sensitive, but not "marish." She is turned o…

Started by Janet B

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Janet B

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service