All Discussions Tagged 'horses' (42)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Winter Coat

I sent my 8 yr old Anglo-Arab off to jumping school this past June and brought him home last week. He was kept indoors from June to October…

Started by Athenia

2 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Athenia

Horses for Sale

We are offering unraced thoroughbreds for sale. For more information please visit our website. http://horses-for-sale.yolasite.com/ If y…

Started by Santino D

0 Oct 22, 2009

Jones Feed Mills - Quality you can Trust!

Looking for an economic alternative to your local feed mill? We are one of the only feed mills in Ontario that is Certified Antibiotic Free…

Started by Jen Armstrong

0 Sep 12, 2009

FREE dressage and riding to music news letter about to go out! Ride your horse to music and solve training issues!!

Hi everyone!! My September news letter is only a week away... but you can only get it by signing up on my web site... it's FREE don't worry…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Aug 20, 2009

Dutch Auction - Original Artwork Sale with a Twist, new addition this week!!

New Clydesdale Oil Study added to Auction today. Please check out my blog for all the info and details! http://jennprattequineartist.wordp

Started by IllyMay

0 Aug 10, 2009

Want to Have FUN and ride to MUSIC?

Hey everyone... i just posted my new sign up sheet on my web site to receive a free news letter about music and horses. You will receive a…

0 Jul 1, 2009

Have FUN riding to MUSIC!!

Hey everyone... i just posted my new sign up sheet on my web site to receive a free news letter about music and horses. You will receive a…

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

Portrait of your horse or pet

I do Animal portraits, Equines favorite and can do owner pet combinations. To see Sample visit here.. my facebook artwork album.. . Thanks

Started by Gloria Hager

0 Apr 27, 2009

How Do You Deal with Horses and Hot Weather?

I live in Arizona and it's already starting to get into the late 80's and early 90's in March! What do you do in the hot summer months to t…

Started by Catherine Chamberlain

7 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Catherine Chamberlain

3 Horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN at HorseOptions.com

- 3 Horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN at HorseOptions.com - We have 3 horses for LEASE in Hugo, MN. Red Man Chief (Thoroughbred), Oreo (Draft /…

Started by HorseOptions.com

0 Mar 21, 2009

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service