All Discussions Tagged 'jumping' (20)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Dearwyn

16.3 RPSI (7/8 Hanoverian) gelding with winning breeding out of Grand Prix competitor Donavan. Lovely expressive paces. Working at first le…

Started by Megan McIsaac

0 Nov 12, 2013

For Your Next Big Show

There's nothing like the showgrounds @ sunrise! My favorite! Check out Cathy River's 3 Secrets that    help you mentally and emotionally…

Started by Sarah Redfield

0 Jun 2, 2012

Thoroughbreds and back problems

I just got diagnosed with degenerative back disease, I've got a green off the track thoroughbred, and I'm 17 years old. I love my horse. He…

Started by Taylor Jones

3 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Taylor Jones

Invitation from Chris Irwin

Hi,   Yesterday I got the following message from Chris Irwin:   Hello All,   Please take a moment to view the two attached links regarding…

Started by Frank de Greef

31 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Shirley

Can You Critique This Picture?

I was wondering if I could get any advice on my jumping position from the looks of this picture.   Any advice would be awesome, Just be nic…

Started by Jocelyn

31 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jocelyn

WEG JUMPER TICKETS FOR SALE

I Have two great seats I need to sell reasonably for the Jumpers competitions in Lexington. All seven events still available together or in…

Started by lilli ingrasci

0 Sep 19, 2010

17.1 Hand 1/2 Friesian Pinto Gelding for sale! Rides and drives! Sensible and quiet.

Marcoli is one of those hard to find kind of young horses!  He stands 17.1 hands tall.  He is GENTLE, sweet and quiet.  He is trained to ri…

Started by Kari Schmidt

0 Jul 28, 2010

classes

hi every body! i just want to know what i can have and what i can't have when i am doing theses classes -junior c equtation over fences -ju…

Started by Hope Brown

0 Jul 17, 2010

Ode to American Saddlebreds

Ode to American Saddlebreds   Three Gaited, Five Gaited, Western or Show Horse? Dressage, Driving, Jumping or Sport Horse? What division s…

Started by Marge Mullen

0 Jul 16, 2010

How Much Money do you Spend on your Horse a Year?

I spent a little over $1,200 on my 2 horses last year. We kept them both on our own property, and the ferrier and hay we got cheap, so we d…

Started by Rachel G

21 May 23, 2010
Reply by Jeanne Lambrecht

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service