All Discussions Tagged 'training' (54)

Barnmice Horse Forums Replies Latest Activity

Help!!

I have had my mare for three months now and she has been perfectly fine; but recently she started refusing to walk up to the mounting block…

Started by Jessie'sgirl

19 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jessie'sgirl

Breaking a horse from cowkicking

I have a 3yr old 4 in april qh mare, she cowkicks when u brush her sides and her butt. What can i do to get her to let me brush her whole b…

Started by Jessica Parker

16 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jessica Parker

Online Coaching... Introductory Price $50 for 6 weeks

Individual Online Lessons with Julia Slater Lets get together over the internet. Let me be your "eyes on the ground". Modern technology i…

Started by Julia Slater

0 Jan 18, 2010

RollKur or Hyperflexion

The other day, my young dressage students who are also 4H members came and asked me about Rollkur. Well, I'd never herd of it, but after se…

Started by Shimmer E

89 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Gormley

Difficult Foal.

Hello! :) I'm hoping to gain some insight and advice from several people on how to handle this situation. We just had 2 babies weaned fro…

Started by Tiffany

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by A_Sassy_Temptation

Dressage Canada Announces Robert Dover as High Performance Technical/Coach Advisor

Ottawa, Ontario—Dressage Canada is pleased to announce that six-time Olympian Robert Dover has been named as Dressage Canada Technical/Coac…

Started by Andrea Wetzel

1 Oct 8, 2009

Professional Horse Training

We currently have openings for November and December for training...we train all breeds and disciplines from starting the young horse to fi…

Started by Gary Marsolais

0 Sep 3, 2009

WI: FEI trainer has openings for training or sales horses

Lindinhof Equine Sports Zentrum offers quality training for horses in dressage as well as promoting sale horses. Monthly training includes…

Started by Megan McIsaac

1 May 30, 2009
Reply by Megan McIsaac

Program Your Position

Jane Savoie and Ruth Hogan Poulsen have created an innovative program to improve your position. They give you a shorthand language that cha…

Started by Ruth Hogan Poulsen

0 Apr 21, 2009

DOes your horse think slow in the arena?

With spring well on the way here in Seattle I've been spending a lot of time in the arena and I often find myself getting in a hurry to wor…

Started by Robert E

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Ingrid

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service