Do you have a great horse photo that you would like Barnmice to use, as the photo to replace the current silhouette when someone doesn't add their own profile picture?

If so, please leave your name below and I'll go to your page to check out the photo.

We will be rotating photos every now and then, and will try to include everyone's suggestions.

Thanks!!

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i added new pics :) thanks
If you care to use the one in my profile, feel free. I think this is the right one.
Attachments:
Thanks Claire, I'll put it into the rotation and you should see it up in a few weeks.
Hi Claire, your photo is up and looks great!
Hi, glad you like the picture....it's my all-time favorite of him! Well, so far anyway,,,,
You are welcome to use any of my photos. :)
You are also more than welcome to use any photos you want of mine
Well, Sam's got a fan club at his barn and wherever he goes, he's quite a character. You're welcome to use his classic "strike a pose" picture, if you'd like.
Attachments:
Hi ! Check mine uploaded this evening to see if theres anything you like ??

Gordon
Hi Gordon, They're great! I'll definitely add them to the rotation and they should be up toward the end of February.
Thanks. Am looking to develop equestrian photography from a hobby to a more serious element of work - and to tie this in with more involvement with horses.

Glad you like them !!

Gordon
you can go ahead and use any of mine (0:

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service