Hi All,

We have opened this classified section for all our members. Please feel free to post items for sale or wanted, or even items for trade. Please include the date of your post and the location of the item.

Thank you and Enjoy!

Views: 1932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For Sale

Bob Marcellus western saddle, quarter horse bars, basket weave pattern, light oil colour, gently used. $2000.00 reply yratson@oberon.ark.com
A quick note:
Oct 25
Barnmice "friend" and "messaging" systems are currently undergoing maintenance. Please leave any Classifieds inquiries in members' Comment boxes, rather than through "send a message" as you may not be able to get through until all maintenance is complete (hopefully within the week).
Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience!!
a contest for enthusiasts all ages:
"Why I Love Horses"

Send us your thoughts! Send us your voice!

hoofbeats! radio is seeking contributors, and we want to broadcast your auditions...

prizes will be awarded in three age groups:
10 and under, 11 to18 and adults

e-mail us at hoofbeats.radio(at)gmail.com
for hoofbeats! fame and fabulous prizes...

(deadline for audio or text entries Nov 22, but early submissions will get more airtime)
Hi Kim, can you post this as a separate discussion? What fun!
do you have any pics and how much do you want for it?
For Sale throughbred bay 8 yrs old mare register to weatherby. Also throughbred chestnut 2 yrs old filly register to weatherby.
Tons of tack for sale! Click on my blog posts for total list!
FOR SALE: a complete collection of EQUUS magazines from inception (Edition 1) to 2006 plus indexes (every 5 years). We need to make room for the new issues in our bookcase. The old information is still valuable to those wanting to learn more.

Some back issues are rare (no longer in print or available) most can be got from the publisher at $5/issue plus $2.95 per issue shipping and handling. Selling as complete years or complete collection - no single issues available. $10/year plus shipping.

Also available some editions of Modern Horse Breeding (Equus's technical magazine before it got merged into Equus). Contact me for more details on these.
Looking for quality horses? Looking for tack or saddles? Check out my website to see what is currently available! We are located in British Columbia
www.crosscountryhorsesales.com
I have a very comfortable dressage saddle for sale. It is a medium tree, 17.5. It is a bit scuffed on the flaps from my boots, otherwise it is in very good condition. It comes with a riser pad, BUT NO IRONS.

$300.00 O/B
Located in Milton, Ontario

Mary-Joe
December 30, 2008
Attachments:
FOR SALE:
2006 Section B Welsh Filly

Sire: Kenfel Sunbird

Dam: Flying Diamond Antique Lace

Grey with 2 ankles and star

Stands 13:0 as a 2 year old, will mature around 13:1 to 13:2

Nice pedigree with champion prefix's such as Downland, Gayfields, Findeln, and Glannant

This filly will make a wonderful performace mare with her lovely long stride, free auto lead changes, and wonderful temperament. She is easy to work with and gets along with other ponies very well. Handled daily, cross ties, bridle and saddle easy.

$3500 - Can also be started under saddle if desired.

2006 Section D Welsh Cob Dun Filly :: 14:1 as a 2 year old, expected to mature 14:2 to 14:3
Sire: National Champion *Danaway Sunny X Dam: Champion Lascaux Cameo

"Keeva" is an outstanding Welsh Cob filly that has it all to make an outstanding performance mare or breeding mare. Her bloodlines are new to the USA and have been proven over and over again in the UK both in hand and under saddle. She would make a wonderful Dressage Cob with her gaits and easy going temperament. She is easy going, easy to work with, loves people and has a great mind. Handled Daily. Cross ties, blankets, clips, bathes great, bridle and saddles great!

More information at: http://www.wishbroke.com
EIRHART, sired by Eastern Ruler, son of G. Ramiro Z, has his sires wonderful, gentle
temperament, and has what it takes to excel as a sport horse. He has incredible
suspension and elasticity in all three gaits. Correctly started under saddle and trained by a
professional. Eirhart is an extremely talented 3 year-old prospect, beautiful and uphill with
three super gaits and a terrific temperament. He has excellent form & scope through the
chute. Eirhart is gentle, willing and has potential plus. $12,500 for additional info go to our website www.excellwarmbloods.com
Attachments:

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service