Join new group, Pagan Horse Gals and Men! Go and join the group, this is just a discussion.

I had to balance the Christian Horse Gals, group, lol. If your path is different, please tell us about it. Open to all beliefs. Open to men and women.

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shirley, I was changing the group name to include men, as several men want to join us. I like the term Pagan. If you are not comfortable with it, I understand, our upbringing has alot to do with that, I imagine. I was brought up to investigate everything, and all religions were fair game for us to attend or be friends with.
Marti, Very important to include the men in this pagan group! After all, they are as pagan as anyone! LOL!!
I found the comments on the word 'pagan' interesting and some over my head.
From my moccasins, you are fortunate to have been been brought up to investigate everything. I feel like I have the freedom to do that now but it's been a long road working to open the gates. Some words still can be touchy trigger points.
Keep chillin and having fun here on barnmice...it is great!
Chill out Shirley, it's a bit of fun!! No one is asking you to call yourself Pagen , we're not going to start running naked through the woods( it would scare the horses!!).LOL
Not to mention briars and poison ivy.
And mosquitos! They have gotten horrible here in mid-Michigan.
Hey, Geoffrey, speak for yourself!
Geoffrey: Chill out? Oh, you don't know how much chilling out I've done in the past 15 years or so, ...allowing myself to 'not be so serious'.The past six years that I have gotten back into horses have been wonderful for me. As I chill-out with life in general, I seem to be a more relaxed rider. So, maybe with enough chilling out, I will be able to be 1/2 the relaxed rider that you are! As it is today I'm thankful to be able to say to myself, "You've come a long way baby"! My horse has found ways to tell me to chill-out too. He has taught me to relax more, to laugh more and be more in the moment. He has also helped me to listen to myself, to take a stand for myself and for him and for other horses & to be braver and more free in life.
So with that being said, my humorous side really doesn't care if anyone wants to run naked in the woods but I do caution any to beware of what the horses might mistake for food! LOL
OMG!
well said Shirley,lol . we can't take ourselves too seriously!!
Oops, my old group with just Pagan Horse Gals is still up. Wonder if I should delete it. I want the one with the guys to be the main one. Okay, barnmice administrator, what do you suggest? You are all wise, lol.
Hi Marti,
Here's what I would do...
1.Since this is a discussion and not an actual group, go into your group and change the name to add "Guys". Just click on Edit and you should be able to change the title of the group.
2. Cut and paste the link at the top of the group page to this discussion and leave a message here for everyone to join you there.
You have to do it in this order, because when you change the title of something, the link address also changes.
3. Message me if this seems at all confusing! :)
I think I have got this straight. I will go try it. Thanks.

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service