Ellen Ofstad's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing that I am a bit confused about at this point is whether or not you wo…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Oct 1, 2010 to Training behaviour vs emotions

13 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Thank you very much :) Your horses are georgeous, too, so we are both very fortunate!"

Ellen Ofstad replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Glad you don't seem to upset with me ;) As for the pushiness for treats, it goes awa…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"I have decided that you OF COURSE want to see their daughters;) I found this clip wh…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"No need to analyze this clip (unless you want to, then go ahead!) I just saw this cl…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"OK, the story behind this clip is that my husband (Gunnar) and I were in the arena f…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"i am feeling a little mean here for asking you to analyze this particular clip ;) An…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Don't forget that this is just my opinion. Most trainers disagrees with me about thi…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Sep 30, 2010 to Dominance vs leadership

12 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

"Glad you enjoyed it! I had fun making it. Apart from the two first horses, they belo…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Sep 30, 2010 to Videos of my girls

22 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Megan Hammock

"Just to make it easier for others to follow this discussion I am posting the clip I…"

Ellen Ofstad replied Sep 30, 2010 to Training behaviour vs emotions

13 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Lamm

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service