Megan Hammock's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

""my horses hears the difference in my voice when I am happy or very excited, and tha…"

Megan Hammock replied Oct 11, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"Oh wow, that was pretty neat.. Similar to what Donoma taught me when I was giving he…"

Megan Hammock replied Oct 11, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

"PRECIOUS! Oh, apples.. Sweet ecstasy.."

Megan Hammock replied Oct 11, 2010 to Foal training the first few days of their life...

7 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ellen Ofstad

"Aw, thanks! They are like my babies.. Very agreed.. We are some lucky gals:)"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Beautiful! Every one of them! I am picking my jaw up from the floor now:) Oh man..."

Megan Hammock replied Sep 30, 2010 to A little challenge for you all ;) can you see what is going on in this clip?

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"That made me tear up a little.. I guess I'm a total sap. She was a gorgeous girl--I'…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Bundles of laughs, you are! ;) That was good--Well played, oh amateur! I thought he…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Harsh, Ellen.. Harsh! :) Only other guess I have is you are teaching him to jump onl…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"OH BOY! I love these:) Just watch--I'm sure I totally off.. haha.. What I'm seeing…"

24 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Kim Allaby

"Oh wow.. That's cool stuff. I may have to buckle down and find my clicker!"

Megan Hammock replied Sep 30, 2010 to Rewards and Dopamine; what happends when we clicker train?

29 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Cyndi

RSS

The Rider Marketplace

International Horse News

Click Here for Barnmice Horse News

© 2024   Created by Barnmice Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service